Is the lack of blood flow and nutrition to one part of the brain, which leads to the death of brain cells. There are two main types of stroke:
1. Ischemic stroke (blockage of a blood vessel in the brain), which is due to lack of blood flow.
2. Hemorrhagic stroke, which is caused by cerebral hemorrhage.
Stroke symptoms vary somewhat and depend on the affected area of the brain.
The most common symptoms are: weakness and numbness in the hands / legs, speech and vision disorders, dizziness, nausea, vomiting
- Neurosurgery (to detect the affected areas of the brain)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Treatment of stem cell stroke in our center
Treatment can be divided into two types:
1. Treatment of acute stroke: blood pressure, blood vessels, medications and cognitive stimuli are used to reduce the expansion of brain affected areas.
2. Treatment of the effects of stroke: A complex approach of regenerative treatment methods is used for infected brain cells (using embryonic stem cells for blood, nerve stem cells of the brain and placenta cells of immunity). In addition, physical therapy and physical treatments are used.
The duration of treatment at our center is 8 to 10 days
Expected results: In the case of doctors' advice, the expected results are very good. Most patients experience significantly reduced symptoms, increased strength in the limbs, decreased numbness, improved vision and speech.