Alzheimer's disease is neurodegenerative disorder characterized by impairment of memory and mental capacity due to the accumulation of large amount of protein called beta-amyloid in the brain which causes the death of brain cells, it is one of the diseases of degenerative neurosis, At first, the condition of the casualty gradually deteriorates, and Alzheimer's disease is the most common type of dementia.
Symptoms of Alzheimer's disease:
- Repeating the same sentences and words
- Forgetting conversations or appointments
- Putting things in the wrong place or absolutely inappropriate
- Forgetting the names of the family members and the names of the daily used objects
- Problems with abstract thinking
- At the beginning of the disease, patients have problems dealing with the difficulty in knowing and identifying numbers
- Difficulties in finding appropriate words
- The ability to find an appropriate word, or even to follow a conversation, sometimes becomes a serious, even challenging task for patients with Alzheimer's disease. As a result, their ability to read and write is also impaired.
- Problems in the ability to locate in the area
- Loss of the sense of time
- Loss of ability to govern and take position
- Difficulties in solving daily problems.
Alzheimer's disease is characterized by extreme difficulty in the implementation of tasks and actions that require planning, decision-making and the ability to work.
Alzheimer's patients have also personality changes such as:
- The mood becomes rather changeable
- Increased obstinacy
- Social Inclusion
Treatment of Alzheimer's disease in our medical centre is divided into several stages:
1. Preparatory stage - examination by neurologist, MRI and reoxygenation. These procedures were developed in order to prepare brain cells and tissues to stem cell therapy.
2. Stem cell therapy: administration of pluripotent (multifunctional) stem cells intravenously and neural stem cells into biologically active regions.
3. The patient receives recommendations of doctors and keeps in touch with the clinic in order to correct the dosage of medications.
Duration of treatment of Alzheimer's disease in our medical centre is 5 days.